advice in many areas of taxation, some of which include:
- Advice with general ATO Compliance
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT), particularly utilising available concessions
- General Taxation advice
- Methods to legally
minimise your taxation obligations
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office in relation to payment plans and other matters.
- Research and Development tax incentive
the past 15 years, McCarthy & Associates has provided advice to clients in many areas. We would fistly like to get to know about you and your business. By using our decades of exertise in business strategy, we can provide a tailored plan to
help your business increase turnover, decrease overheads and increase gross profits.
Business Establishment and Structuring
Let us help you determine whether your businerss's trading structure should be a sole trader/partnership,
trust or company. This is especially important for asset protection and tax minimisation purposes.
Other services include:
- Obtaining a business Tax File Number and Australian Business Number
- Strategic/Business Planning
for the operation of your business
- Advising of your obligations as a Director
- Assistance to companies on complying with their ASIC reporting obligations (e.g. Director or shareholder changes, allotment or transfer of shares).
- Preparation of financial statements for all different businesses
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statements for finance applications
use many different bookkeeping pages including Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and more.
We have qualified bookkeeping staff here who can help get you started with bookkeeping and give you a face to face tutoiral. We can provie you with a full bookkeeping
service or we can assist you to do your own bookkeeping. Other services include:
- General Bookkeeping Services
- Preparation of BAS
- Payroll Services
- Preparation of TPAR Statements
We have highly skilled, experienced accoutantss who can help you comply with your QBCC reporting requirements.
Cash Flow Modelling & Management
- Increasing the value of your business
- Enhancing business performance
- Minimising their financial risk
- Preparation of cash flow budgets
- Managing daily cash flow requirements
Self Managed Super Fund Administration
We can provide assistance in the compliance of your
SMSF. SMSFs allow members to have control of their own investment decisions, asset allocations and expenses paid. SMSFs have become a hugley popular tax saving vehicle in recent years. They are however heavily regulared by the ATO.
We can help you with the ATO complience of your fund with an easily contactable Qualified SMSF advisorat your hand.
Lending Support Services
We look after the accounting needs of several Private Lending Businesses. Some
of these services include:
- Preparation of Loan Statements
- Monitoring of the loans to see which loans are late with repayments or over term
- Transfers of monies out to borrowers
- Maintenance of a database of loans, names,
contact details, Loan Document Amount,
- Loan Drawdown amount, Market Value of Security, how many missed payments etc.
- Investor/ Co Lender relations, Statements and capital returns
- Providing a Contact point for Borrowers and Colenders
- Managing accounts payable and supplier queries.
Government Programs - Research & Development
- We have assisted many clients with successful preparation & lodgement of applications for
funding from AusIndustry (e.g. Research and Development)
Business Coaching Services